Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year, New Goals

Happy New Year! It has been a while since my last post, guess I thought there wasn't much interesting happening in my life or around me that warranted an entry. That is not exactly true either, guess you can chalk it up to a lack of inspiration.

Every year on December 31 or in early January, people make 'New Year's Resolutions'. I used to as well but then found myself getting stressed out when something wasn't quite working out as it should/planned. So I stopped making formal resolutions of any kind. Instead, I have set personal goals, some I will share.

One of my goals in 2011 is to travel more, see more and experience new things. Some of these explorations will take place in my backyard, so to speak and others will see me travel to New York City later this year with a close friend. I am very excited about the possibilities that these experiences will offer and look forward to sharing them with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment