Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation

Can't believe that June is nearly over and I have not been able to post anything entertaining, relevant or otherwise engaging for a while. It has been a busy month, much busier than anticipated. As the saying goes, "no rest for the wicked".

Starting my vacation in a few hours, will be flying to Ontario to visit family & friends. Looking forward to it. Actually, bringing my sister and nephew back with me for a visit in Vancouver. This is my nephew's (6 years old) first trip on an airplane, so exciting for him...and us.

Flying on the red-eye tonight, which is always an interesting experience. A few years ago on a similar trip, I woke up briefly to see two yellow eyes staring at me...needless to say this caused me to jar out of my seat slightly and utter a brief, muffled shriek. The flight attendant asked the passenger to place the cat back into the carrier. Of course, I chuckle about this incident now but at the time it was a little disconcerting.

This visit, we will see 'Evita' at the Stratford Festival. Can't wait, my mom has been wanting to see this musical for a few decades now, it will be a special evening.

At midnight June 29/30, my sister and I will be seeing the opening of 'Eclipse', getting very excited to see that, it is my favourite book of the Twilight Saga.

It will be an action-packed time - fun, frolick and frivolity awaits!

1 comment: