Thursday, April 22, 2010

Glee Flashmob in Seattle

There have been many Glee-themed flash mobs which have taken place around the world. Glee has indeed become a global phenomenon. Below is a video taken at Westlake near Seattle.  I recall last May when the pilot debuted and not too many people had heard of Glee, actually their twitter account had 1,200 of us diehards, now it's just under 150,000. At that time, they were concerned that Glee was not yet a trending topic, oh how times have changed in just one year. As I have said before this show is my favourite program. Glee airs on Tuesday nights at 9pm. Wish there was a Glee channel - 24/7 Glee, I would watch that.

1 comment:

  1. I quite like glee. And the dance mobs crack me up. I dare anyone to encounter one and not smile for days!

    This was wonderful to watch! I'd not heard about it. I'm still chuckling over the one they did for Oprah's show with the Black Eyed Peas (not that I'm an Oprah fan, but that was cool!).

    Any idea who organises these things? Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete