Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can't Believe It's November!!

How is it possible that it's November already?! Halloween has come & gone and now it's on to Christmas, yikes! Hope everyone had a safe & fun Halloween. I spent the day with three very sweet little girls (3 years & 2 years old). They dressed up as a princess, butterfly & bunny - cuteness factor on overload.

November will be a very busy month - I can't believe that we are just 3 weeks away from the New Moon opening. It seemed a long way off in May when the movie wrapped.

Having seen some of the pictures of Le Fab RPattz from the December edition of Vanity Fair, all I can say is where are the smelling salts. Vanity Fair is my favourite magazine and only buy it when I deem it worthy - I have editions going back many years (they are keepers) - this will definitely be one edition I will purchase and add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment