Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer

Source: Warner Bros.
The teaser trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" debuted before the final installment of Harry Potter this past weekend. I was doing jumpy claps in my seat when I saw the trailer on the big screen. The audience appeared rather quiet even though all of us were adults, so not sure if people were caught off guard or what. I knew that it would show before HP so was prepared to be dazzled.

The trailer shows elements of the past two Christopher Nolan directed installments, combined with quick succession of snippets of the current movie "The Dark Knight Rises". Batman is my favourite super hero and love how Nolan has breathed new life into this franchise. I am a bit sad that this is his last Batman film, at least for now. Warner Bros., please no reboot for at least 5 years or until Chris will direct another.

Warner Bros. will not allow to embed the official teaser trailer, so click here to be dazzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment